The purpose of this SPHE project is to enhance teaching and learning through the use of technology. It will enable students to:
· Work together on collaborative projects.
· Share study guides and other resources and information.
· Submit questions to the teacher.
· Use the online space for personal expression.
· Develop organizational skills as they must organize and summarize the information.
· Access resources, videos, quizzes etc for the class at any time.
·To leave a comment for peers or for the teacher, and read assignments.
· Master technology skills
This project addresses several modules of the Junior Cycle SPHE course as specified in the NCCA curriculum guidelines.
Junior Cycle SPHE
What You Need
Access to a computer and the Internet. A Wiki is very easy to create and for students to use both at school and from home. Its design makes it easy to be adapted for younger or older students.
- November 21, 2010